Tuesday, December 13, 2011

boobs

so the guys in my guild are pretty fascinated with my boobs right about now.  so this is for them.  sorta.  it's kind of a compromise.  they wanted my actual boobs, i'm writing about bras.  deal with it boys, it's my blog. 

thank you torrid for cute bras in my size
so the main topic of this post is pretty much why i hate shopping for bras.  see i love my boobs.  my boyfriend loves my boobs.  apparently the guys in my guild love my boobs.  drunk lesbians love my boobs.  but the people who make bras, they do not love my boobs.  and it makes me very sad.  they think that just because i'm a DDD, i have to wear old lady bras.  and i refuse to do that.  hell i don't even want to wear an old lady bra when i am an old lady.  i want cute bras forever!  viva los sujetadores lindo!*  

anyway, this leves me with very few options since i can't buy bras in the stores.  either they look like the aforementioned old lady bras, or the stores are stupid like victoria's secret and don't carry my size.  want to know what that bitch's secret is?  she hates big boobs!  at least torrid loves big boobs.  but the nearest torrid is a two and a half hour drive.  and that is why i have to buy all of my bras on line.  which is a pain in the ass. if you can't try it on and make sure it's comfortable and cute, you're taking a huge gamble.  because if you don't realize that you've gone from a DD to a DDD, you have to pay an extra $8.00 to have a new size reshipped to you.  le sigh.  when will the stores start showing love to the big boobs?  when!?!?!?!?

*babel fish better not have failed me on that one

No comments:

Post a Comment