Saturday, February 4, 2012

happy birthday to me!

so i'm old today.  a whole twenty six years.  in order to make myself feel better about it, i bought myself two birthday gifts.  first off, the one i've been talking about for like the past month: my tattoo!  it's took a little over two hours and hurt like a bitch, but it was totally worth it. it's still a bit red and such, so the shading isn't as detailed as it will be once it heals, but here's a first picture of the final product:


there's still a lot of excess ink and such on my skin because i took this right after the wrap came off, so just kind of ignore that.  i'll post another pic in a few weeks once it heals up.  oh and for part two of my gifts to myself:


shoes!  just because i like shoes.  and they were cute.  so why the hell not.  i'm using the excuse that i needed new shoes to wear when i go out tonight, but it's mostly just because i like shoes and they look cute.  and i don't have any red shoes yet, so it works.  now if you'll excuse me, i'm going to take a nap before i drink the night away.  happy birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment