Sunday, October 10, 2010

the name

just getting this out of the way now.  my foot tattoo has ten blue stars.  don't ask me why.  not about the stars part (that one's easy) but the ten part.  as for the stars, i wanted it for 8 years and was finally at a point in my life where it was appropriate to get my first tattoo.  i was for once in my life living entirely on my own.  i was not getting any money from my parents, and i had just kick out my long term boyfriend, so it was all me now.  it was something i did just for myself, to close one part of this adventure and start a new one.

as for the ten part, well that's just because ten stars fit on my foot.  i honestly didn't even know how many i had done until i sent my father a picture and he asked why ten.  i actually had to look down at my foot and count them at this point to know if he was right about the number.  he was.  i told this to the artist when i went back in for a touch up.  he suggested coming up with some bad ass reason, and then made up some story about how there are ten stds that can kill you.  i passed on using that story.  still haven't come up with anything good yet.

and that started my latest kick on body modification.  i actually have a check list of things i want to get done.  i still have a long way to go.  i have been clearing a few things off the list this year because i will get these really weird urges to go put another hole in myself (which is how i got my industrial).  i say its because i like the look of it.  my friend says its because i'm masochistic.  hmmmmm.....maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment