Thursday, October 14, 2010

shout out to the boys

 so the boys over at drewlyon.com  posted a new video.  this is what inspired me to write about the car story the other day.  it makes me laugh every time i watch it.  you can check it out below, but check out the site as well.  also, you can't access the photo page from the main site, but matt writes that section, so make him happy and give it a look.  and a happy matt is more fun for me to be around.  so really, you'll be making me happy by extension. and if i'm happy, i'll write better.  which means better blog posts.  which means a happier you.  so do you self a favor, and visit the site.


2 comments:

  1. Ah, just came across your site today--very cool--I respect anyone that speaks so openly about sex. Thanks for posting this. I'm starting up a bunch of new blogs, including one dedicated to Matt, maybe you can contribute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. matt was telling me about some of them. i'd love to contribute, just let me know what you need

    ReplyDelete