Tuesday, January 24, 2012

lucky for her

all i have to say for tonight is that my cat is very lucky that she doesn't know the difference between good singing and bad singing.  my arena partner in Wow, not so lucky for him.  because he actually sings really, really well.  and i really, really don't.  unless you're drunk when you hear me, then i'm fucking amazing.  but the song "mad world" (also known as the donnie darko song) came on my playlist tonight.  and if you have ever heard this song before, you can't help but sing along.  and i was doing this while skyping with said arena partner, so yeah.  he had to sorta suffer through my singing, but at least he likes me enough to put up with it.  and the cat loves me no matter what since i feed her, so i'm good in that area.  now if you'll excuse me, i'm off to go sing in the shower and pretend that i'm awesome at it.


 p.s. alex, i want to do karaoke.  and chance of that happeneing next time you're here?

No comments:

Post a Comment