Monday, January 9, 2012

updates!

so yeah i fail at regular updates lately, so this post is just going to be one massive update.  first off, vegas was FUCKING AMAZING!!!!  in fact, we loved it so much that we are going back again in september.  the borderline alcoholic side of me loved that it is socially acceptable and even encouraged to walk down the street at 9:00 am with a yard long margarita.  i'm pretty sure i did enough drinking to last me until my birthday, which is good because i probably won't be able to drink until then anyway.  but i just have to say that the big girl side of vegas is just too much fun.  i did get a lot of free or almost free drinks by acting like i was going to gamble and then cashing out when i only spent like $0.50.  i finally got to see the fountains at belagio, the volcano at the mirage, and the new version of the treasure island pirate show.  the only time i got carded was if i was buying alcohol in a store, so apparently i'm old now.  there was an awesome fireworks show on new year's eve.  eight different hotels on the strip shot fireworks off their roofs.  i got to the point where i was swimming drunk, and if you don't know what i mean by that, it's probably a good thing. so that's my sweeping generalization of an awesome weekend.  as always, pics are here.  and no, i did not get married while i was there. 

as for other updates, i collected on my christmas gift from my guy and got the monroe piercing.   i'm super happy with how it turned out.  and honestly, the initial piercing didn't hurt at all.  because ed is amazing.  only reason that it's sore now is because i talk a lot at my job, so it's constantly moving.  i didn't tell my mom about it for like three days because i thought she would flip out, but despite herself she actually likes how it looks on me.  i can't wait until next month when i can take this stud out and pop a little fake diamond in there. 

more to look forward to next month: it's my birthday on the fourth.  which means i'll be even older.  to help myself cope with the emotional pain of getting old, i will be having physical pain inflicted upon my skin.  which means yes, i am finally getting a new tattoo.  this is my birthday gift to myself.  for the few people who don't already know, i will be getting a chinese style horse on my left rib cage, which is to be done by shad over at traditional tattoo.   had my consult appointment with him over the weekend, and i'm beyond stoked about getting it done.  don't worry, i will be posting plenty of pics.

so i think that catches you all up with the major updates.  oh except for this one: having a runny nose fucking sucks balls.  and not in the good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment