Sunday, March 11, 2012

going barefoot

note to self:  do NOT wear heels down town again unless i have a ride home.  while my apartment is close enough to comfortably walk to and from the bars in my converse, it is apparently way too far to walk to and from the bars in heels.  it doesn't matter how cute the shoes are, it is so not worth it.  my feet hate me with the burning passion of a thousand fiery suns right now.  and i'm pretty sure i have open sores on the bottoms of them as well, or blisters at the very least.  damn my need to feel cute tonight!  i had to actually take my shoes off half way home and just go barefoot the rest of the way because i couldn't take it anymore.  so i survived the mile there, but only about half a mile on the way back.  and i just spent the last five minutes scrubbing the shit out of the bottom of my feet to remove all the nasty sidewalk stuff that i'm sure got on them.  i don't want pin worm or e. coli or whatever the hell disease the sidewalks can give you.  and when i go out for st. patrick's day next week, i'm sticking with the converse.

No comments:

Post a Comment