Wednesday, March 7, 2012

the way to my heart...

...is to buy me shoes.  well, it's a little more complicated than that, but shoes will definitely give you a major advantage.  because if you hadn't picked up on it before, i freakin' love shoes.  and for some reasons, this usually surprises people when they first learn it.  i guess i don't normally come off as having a girly side, but trust me, it's there.  for example, here is a very, very brief preview of my shoe collection:


seriously, super small sample.  this doesn't show any of my converse or tennis shoes.  or the other pairs of heels that i have.  nor does it show my flip flop collection (i swear i have a pair in every color).  but these are some of my favorites.  especially the red ones and the black heels with the white ribbon.  and if any one wants to buy me these (or literally anything else from their site), or these, or these in any color, i will love you forever.  oh and in case you think i'm the only one in my family with a crazy shoe obsession, check out this:


those belong to my brother.  and he has more in the closet.  so yeah, my shoe addition really isn't all that bad.  at least they look cute on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment