Monday, March 19, 2012

i really need to stop doing this

ok so lately i've been watching a lot of ghost hunters: international and fact or faked: paranormal files on netflix.  the problem is that i've been watching them before i go to bed.  at the very least, it makes me have weird ass dreams.  depending on what's going on in the show, it also makes me stupidly jumpy.  the episode i was watching last night was talking  about how some guy had supposedly watched his dog get ripped in half by an alien (spoiler: he didn't, they disproved everything).  but right as this guy is talking about his dog having it's face torn in half, i hear my cat running around all crazy, so i look over and she is just flipping the fuck out.  right then i hear this really weird scratching/shuffling noise at my front door and i swear my heart stopped.  because of course the first thing that pops into my head is that it's something paranormal that's come to eat my face. so in my head i'm thinking i will look outside and see this:

via
but in all reality, what i see is this:

via
you know, see those side by side, i really don't think i was too far off.  i think i had a reason to be scared, that thing totally would have eaten my face.  fucking opossums. 


No comments:

Post a Comment