Saturday, April 7, 2012

it's never too early

so since there is no blizzcon this year, i get to spend extra time on a halloween costume.  as of right now, my plan is steampunk zombie.  this is totally subject to change several times between now and then, but it's what i'm leaning toward as of right now.  a large portion of this is because it will give me an excuse to buy a shit ton of steampunk jewelry and accessories, which i can always reuse later at a con or just for every day use.  it also gives me more chances to do some crazy effects makeup.  i've already been plotting new idea for zombies march, and this way i'll be able to practice them on other people first before doing it on myself.  i'm going to add leg wounds, as well using things like cereal to add more weird skin textures, and i want to try out some things i saw with scar wax.  now if you'll excuse me, i have some window shopping to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment