Sunday, April 15, 2012

why parents shouldn't text message

wow so my dad really needs to learn how to read his texts before sending them.  really wish i had a smart phone right now just so i could screen cap this and post the pic, but since i don't, here it goes.  bold is him, italicized is me. 

what up homo?

dad! reread what you just sent me!

what it b
can't you take a joke?

you need to turn off your auto correct so it doesn't call people bad names

what's a bad name, homey

reread what you sent.  your phone changed it to homo

but your not, you're my daughter

yeah i know.  turn off auto correct.  why does your phone know that word anyway?

not that there is anything wrong with it

that's still not a nice way to put it

ok i will look into it

how many people are you calling that name that your phone uses it for auto correct?

my bad

fail dad.  just fail

what's fail mean?

it means you failed at texting

maybe you failed at a joke?

just go fix your phone and try again when it will use nice words

yes dear :-) you are your monthers daughter

at least mom's phone doesn't call me bad names 

good night gracie*

you're a dork

*gracie is my mom's dog.  my dad says he uses that because it's from some show with george burns and gracie allen, but i have my doubts.**
** not doubting that it was on the show, the interwebs proved that was true,  but because that's why he says it

No comments:

Post a Comment