Thursday, April 26, 2012

why i need to just stay quiet

so my mom is coming down for the weekend tomorrow.  and she's bringing me a new bike.  and we're getting drunk off whipped cream vodka on friday night and going to dinner at tahoe joe's saturday night.  and she's buying me food and stuff.  but anyway, my mom has a tendency to set me up to mess with her head a lot.  and i know i shouldn't, but it's really fun to do.  so we're talking today about the oh so exciting topic of when i last had a pelvic exam done, and i tell her it's been a while but i wasn't too worried since all my other ones were normal and i know the number of people i've slept with and it's not a huge number.  she replies that's a good thing because sleeping around is bad.  so just because i thought it was funny, i told her that i usually mostly try to not do that too often.  and because she's a mom, she has now determined that we need to have "a talk" when she gets here tomorrow.  fml

ps  not super happy with how blogger changed it's layout.  it took me like three days to figure out how to add a new post and how to check my stats.  fuck you change!

No comments:

Post a Comment