Wednesday, February 23, 2011

trying something different

so lately i have been suffering from a pretty severe case of writer's block, which is why my posting has been so infrequent this month.  and like alex pointed out to me the other day, lately my blog has just been about sex and video games.  and while i am very fond of these topics, writing about the same things over and over can get pretty boring, for both me and you.  so i'm trying something new.  i'm going to do some reader's choice topics.  that's right, i'm leaving it up to you guys to give me some creative influence.  leave a comment here, e-mail me through the blog, or send me a message on my facebook if you have it.  i'll write about any pretty much any topic you want, as long as it's in reason.  i'll also give you credit for the idea if you're ok with it.  so come on people.  send me some good ones.  the part of my brain that comes up with cleaver blog topics needs a good kick in the ass to get it jump started again.

p.s. i started a facebook page for my photography.  every one go "like" it.  do it!  do it now!  or else!  what is the "or else" you ask?  the or else is that i will find a way to forever ruin sexy rumpus for you.  and you don't want that now, do you?  so just make this easy on yourself.  "like" my picture page and no one gets hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment