Saturday, March 5, 2011

the nude photo shoot

ok not really.  jason wanted me to call it that.  mostly because he tagged along on my photo spree today, and one of his friends texted him to see what he was up to.  he gave her a smart ass answer and said he was being a nude model for an art project for me.  and she believed him.  so for the rest of the afternoon, it was referred to as the nude photo shoot.  but in reality, it was the converse project.  i ended up going to the mini oak forest for it, and i'm pretty happy with how most of the shots turned out.  and because i had this little vision in my mind, all the photos that i am keeping from today have been color edited.  i was feeling extra artys and/or creative tonight, so i figured i would give it a shot.  overall, i think it worked well.  some were simple aged effects, some were color splashes, a few are filtered to have a painted effect, just things to spice it up a bit.  i almost never edit my pictures, so it was something new for me to try.  it was kinda fun, so i might start doing it every now and then.  here's a little example of my handy work from tonight.  the rest of the pictures are on the facebook page.  let me know what you think.  and rest assured, there are no naked pictures of jason.  so you won't need any eye bleach (hopefully) after looking at them.  



  





2 comments:

  1. thank you :) the rest of the shots from that day are on the facebook page, and i should be adding to it within the next few weeks

    ReplyDelete