Wednesday, September 14, 2011

where i get my hits

so i check my blog stats like all the time.  i find it interesting to see where my readers are coming from, what key words are leading people here, what pictures get the most google traffic, things like that.  it's entertaining to me.  especially when i can see what phrases i got hits from in a google search.  because one phrase keeps coming up, and i'm pretty damn sure that the people searching it end up being very disappointed when they read that post.  especially since that post is called puerto rican blow jobs , and it ends up being almost entirely about shoes.  another funny one (to me at least) is how many people search for "sylvannas windrunner nude."  apparently there are a lot of horny WoW nerds out there.  really not sure why i come up in that search, probably just because i have a pic of a girl dressed as sylvannas from blizzcon last year.  

picture-wise, my blizzcon ones by far get the most hits.  not just the ones of myself, but the ones from last year's event.  that doesn't surprise me at all, especially now with blizzcon only about a month away.  people are looking for costume ideas, or trying to figure out what to expect when they go.  what does surprise me is how many people want to see my messed up foot  from when i fucked it up last halloween.  and it's usually very specific searches, which is kinda weird.  stuff like "blue bruising on foot like blood specks."  i've had like five searched for that phrase.  

oh and other than the united states and canadia*, where i actually know people, i'm pretty big in germany, the uk, and malaysia.  i have no idea why.  guess i'm just cool like that.

*totally spelled wrong on purpose because it is was more fun to pronounce it that way.  try it, i dare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment