Monday, December 13, 2010

the internal battle wages on

so right now it's a battle between my wallet and my waistline vs. my insatiable urge to get a burger and fries.  i swear, i get cravings like a pregnant lady.*  and they pretty much won't go away until i get whatever it is i am wanting.  i once had cravings for potstickers every day for two weeks straight because i was unable to go get any for that long.  i also get cravings for things like burritos, pizza, and wild bread.  and my will power will only hold on for so long against foods like that.  but at the same time, my wallet is reminding me how broke i am, and i need to go grocery shopping, as well as christmas shopping, and i need to buy new pants since my favorite jeans got ruined.  my waistline is reminding me that i will need to fit into that new pair of jeans, and i just lost ten pounds and i really don't need to gain that back.  but the burger.  it calls to me....

*no matt, i'm not pregnant.  i just eat like it sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment