Tuesday, December 14, 2010

what i'm working with

so  three four things contribute to me being able to be a good gamer/blogger/geek.  i was going to origonally just say three, but then i realized i forgot the most important factor.  so here it is, the list of things that make me good at the geeky things i do:

numero uno:  the fact that i'm just plain awesome.  this really doesn't need to be elaborated on anymore than that, so moving on.

oooooh! shinny!


duce: the sexiness that is my computer.  there are a few upgrades that i need to get when i have some more money, but over all she's pretty well done.  runs WoW really well and that's all that matters.  and she just looks amazing.  (and yes, my computer is a girl.)


 
running about 4 programs right now

c) this next one was a gift from my dad after i kicked out my ex.  i had been using one of mike's old monitors for a while, and when he left it kinda left with him.  so since my dad is not so good with the words and the using of them to make me feel less sad, he buys me things when i get upset.  so far, this has worked out pretty well for me.  this time it amounted to this beauty: a 23" hd monitor.



#4) the fail ninja!  she goes with me anywhere i go, and any time i do anything on the computer, she is either curled up on the bed behind me (like she is now) or sitting on the ledge to my left.  she likes to keep me company and can usually be a good lap warmer.  and she's just adorably cute.  and i wanted another reason to post a pic of her here.

she really hates it when i disturb her slumber.  but it's the trade off she has to deal with for me feeding her.



No comments:

Post a Comment