Wednesday, December 29, 2010

of cats and underpants

so my cat has a really weird habit.  ok, she has several, but today i'm just going to focus on one.  namely the one where she likes to play with my underwear.  no, not while it's on  me, you sick people you.  the ones that reside in my laundry hamper mostly.  sometimes the clean ones that are in the dresser if the drawer is open (which is worse because then i feel like i can't wear them until i do laundry again).  it's honestly a little disturbing to me.  she will go out of her way to pull a pair out and then start rolling around with it in her paws.  she enjoys it way too much. she will also try to steal them off the bathroom floor if i'm in the shower and just rub on them.  she's weird.  it would be cute if she did that with socks or something less intimate, but she over looks all of those.  which is too bad because socks are easier to replace.  and trying to explain why there are tiny bite marks on my panties is just plain awkward.

i was originally going to call this post "of pussies and panties" just to mess with every one, but i thought better of it.  i was also going to post a picture with it, but i thought better of that as well.  it just seemed strange to have this many people see what my panties look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment