Tuesday, May 31, 2011

why i less-than-three my mom

so a week or two ago i was feeling pretty depressed.  i called my mom and was talking to her about that, and all the things that were stressing me out.  today i get a package in the mail from my mom with a little note.  the note said "hope these help you feel better."  below is what was in the package itself:

it's ok to be jealous of the awesomeness that is those flip flops
this is why i love my mom.  she's a huge dork (in a good way) and always does silly little things like this.  and yes, it totally made me feel better.  and these are now by far the most awesome flip flops i have.  and considering i have about twenty pairs (and that my be under guessing), that really is saying something.

for you less than geeky readers, less-than-three = <3 = heart = love.  hope that clears it up some

No comments:

Post a Comment