Monday, May 23, 2011

prelude

anyone know what tomorrow is?  if you don't know, you're not a WoW nerd.  good for you.  but unless you are extremely new to this blog, it's pretty common knowledge that i am one.  just look back and see how many fucking posts i have about WoW.  in fact, i'm actually trying to be queen of the WoW nerds.  still can't figure out what tomorrow is?  sucks for you then, because i'm not telling.  until then, enjoy what is probably my favorite parody video ever.  and yes, i do know all the words.  and yes, i do sing this while i'm in the shower, at work, or dancing around in my undies while my cat looks at me all terrified.  don't judge me.





honestly, i had no idea how many wow post i had done before i wrote that sentence.  it just worked out really well that way that i had more than enough to cover every word.

No comments:

Post a Comment