Friday, November 25, 2011

why i less than three ed

i'll admit it, i went to a black friday sale today.  at my tattoo shop.  because they were offering half off on all piercings and body jewelry.  my original intention was to just get some rings for my cartilage piercings, but as the day went on, i just got to the point where i was like fuck it i'm getting another piercing.  i mean the price was just too good to pass up.  so i get there and have all my paperwork filled out and ready to go before niko even makes it to the front of the shop to check me in.  i swear i should just photocopy that release form and carry it with me to save time.  ed's working on a piercing when i get there, so i get to just chill on their crazy comfortable couch for a while and think about which one i want to get done.  after talking to ed, it's decided that i'm going to pierce my daith.  and i mean the real daith, not what  a lot of people mistake it for.  which makes ed super happy because according to him, that's a pretty rare request and he only gets to do it like once every four years.  this also means i get to be an example for the intern.  so we go through the normal prep and pierce routine, no problems at all.  he asks if he even needs to go over after care with me and i just laugh.  and now here's the best part of the whole thing.  since i did make up for the zombie march, he tells me that he's not going to charge me for the piercing.  so all it cost me was the $7.00 that i tipped him.  which is another reason why i less than three ed.  not only is he fucking amazing at piercings, he's just an awesome guy in general.  and now i have the same number of piercings in both ears.  that is until i get my right targus done in a few months.  what can i say?  i just can't stay away from it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment