Tuesday, November 1, 2011

wtf body

i have no idea what's going on with my body.  other than having back pains today, i was feeling pretty ok.  no dizziness, the dry heaving had stopped, things were starting to look ok.  and then for no apparent reason i just up chucked some that i ate two days ago on my lunch break.  felt totally fine before, and aside from being grossed out, feel totally fine after.  this is just getting really frustrating.  i wish i would either just be sick and get over with it in a few days, or be fine and not worry about it.  all this going back and forth stuff is really messing me up.  and on a related note, anyone know a good pain killer that won't upset my stomach any more than it is?  i really don't want to trigger a night of sleeping next to the toilet.  pretty sure that won't make my back any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment