Tuesday, October 25, 2011

brb there's blood in my hair

so that was an actual phrase i used tonight.  and not for any bad reasons.  tonight was the practice run for the zombie march, so they showed us a few different special effect techniques.  basically, lots of liquid latex (love that stuff), cotton, bruise make up, and of course, a shit ton of fake blood.  which happens to be edible.  the end result will be something like this:


i added my white outs after.  very happy with the effect it has.  i just rolled them back for the pic.  love, love, love it.  oh and as a full disclaimer, i did not apply my own make up here.  we were practicing on each other, so one of the other guys did mine.  i was working on making some girl's arm look like it was all bruised to hell.  and i think i did a pretty good job of it.  can't wait until friday!

and as a ps, if you are going to the march and want me to be your effects artist, let me know and i will sign you up on my time sheet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment