Wednesday, October 19, 2011

some final thoughts

last update before i go.  the costume is finished!  i have no idea why i was so last minute about it.  i mean i'm leaving in the morning.  but at least it's done now.  i found some cool ribbon that i'm gluing to my arms in place of upper arm bands.  ribbon is way cheaper than metal.  


and it's all shinny and pretty and stuff.  as for the dress, i finally made the front piece.  took about an hour because i had to wait for the pain coats to dry, but it looks pretty bad ass if i do say so myself.  sewing it on was a bitch because i don't have a proper sewing table or anything.  so now my neck and back hurt from hunching over.  oh how i suffer for my art.  but it was totally worth it.  


over all, super happy with how everything pulled together.  and that's all for now folks.  like i said last year,
I'M OFF TO BLIZZCON BITCHES!

No comments:

Post a Comment