Monday, October 24, 2011

more on the way

what up all you non-blizzcon going people?  miss me while i was out having an awesome time?  yeah, i know you did.  but rest assured, i'm back bitches!  with amazing stories and fascinating pictures.  well, at least they are to me, and since it's my blog, that's all that matters.  short recap: i got in the costume contests, didn't place but had a lot of fun.  used the stage name "camma" if you want to see it.  the new expansion is not going to be that bad, so stop freaking out.  the monk is actually fun.  blizzard most definitely loves WoW players more than any other group of gamers because we get way more cool stuff when, like diablo 3 for free.  the foo fighters put on the best show that i have ever seen.  and my costume was beyond kick ass looking.  don't believe me?  see for yourself:


sooooo happy with how it looked.  and that is like my new favorite pic.  more awesomeness is on the way, but it's going to take me a bit to sort it all out and such, so just hang tight.  trust me, it's worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment