Monday, January 3, 2011

trapped

my circumstances negate the need for change, and prevent it from happening.  my job has become dead end with no foreseeable way for me to advance.  it pays me just enough to cover my cost of living, but with none left over for savings.  and with my hours getting cut, it might not even cover that.  my apartment costs too much for me to live here alone, but is too small to have a roommate that i'm not sharing a bed with.  because i can't save anything, i can't afford to move since i can't pay the outrageous amounts this town likes to call "deposits."  i really want to leave this area, because the cost of living is too high, but this goes back to the not having enough for a deposit.  i need a new car, because mine is getting old and starting to have problems, but i need it to last until i can find a new job.  and finding a job right now is difficult.  it's not worth changing jobs unless i'm making more than i am now, and there aren't a lot of jobs like that out there.  i think one of the worst things about this situation is how i got into.  i moved to this town for a person who is no longer in  my life.  after that eventually dissipated, i was stuck here.  too poor to live here and too poor to move.  other than the few friends i have made that were truly my friends and not people i met through him, i have nothing holding me here.  i need to find a way to break out.  and i need to do it soon before it starts to affect my sanity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment