Wednesday, November 3, 2010

any volunteers?

so i'm feeling kind of artistic, and i really haven't been able to take any new photos in a while.  i'm kind of tired of taking pictures of flowers and other things that don't move, so i really want to try something different.  something that i haven't done before.  i've had this photo spread rolling around in my head for a while, but i need someone to play model for me.  i would prefer it to be a guy.  no clear face shots would be used.  i'm mostly wanting silhouettes.  the place would be on the beach, probably pismo because i think it's set up would work best for what i'm going for.  it would have to be just before sunset on a day that isn't foggy, so you kind of need to be flexible on the timing.  probably would take 30-45 min depending on lighting and/or when my camera runs out of batteries.  you don't need to be all creative, that's my job.  just sit or stand or walk where i tell you and don't look like an ogre.  and don't worry, nudity is totally optional.*  if you're interested, shoot me an e-mail at the address at the bottom of the page.  if you know me personally, facebook me.

*now for the fun part: try and guess if i'm joking here

No comments:

Post a Comment