Wednesday, November 17, 2010

the songs of my life

so lately i've been relating my life to my playlist on itunes.  it's actually working out far better than i would have expected.  here are a few of the songs that are currently depicting my view on my myself and the things around me.

song: "the devil's best dress"
artist: corb lund
what it relates to: how i am currently feeling about myself




song: "the spirit of jazz"
artist: the gaslight anthem
what it relates to:  my current feelings on love and what i'm looking for in my partner




song: "the ghost inside"
artist: broken bells
what it relates to: how i'm feeling about money



another good song for how i feel about money would be "suffer for the trust" by ike reilly, but sadly there is no video for that one

song: yeasayer
artist: madder red
what it relates to: my life in general right now, but in a very abstract type way



song: whole new way
artist: scissor sisters
what it relates to: my feelings on sex


as a side note, this was not the video i was intending to use.  but it made me laugh, so what the hell

song: i got a thing for you
artist: jim bianco
what it relates to: absolutely nothing, i just really want to do a dance routine to this song
CAUTION this video is NSFW

No comments:

Post a Comment