Tuesday, November 2, 2010

thinking about the next one

so, it's been like 2 months since i got something pierced.  last time it was something simple, just a second cartilage piercing in my right ear.  didn't give me anywhere near the endorphin rush that industrial did.  so i'm thinking about what i want to do next.  most likely it will either be re-piercing my navel or getting a tongue ring.  if i were to have my choice, the tongue would come first, but seeing as how you need about a week off from talking, and the main part of my job is talking to clients, i'm not so sure how that will work.  the one thing that i do worry about is that i am mildly addicted to the rush you get from it.  i'm a little worried that after i get all the piercings that i wanted, i might end up with a few extras because of that.   i guess the best thing for me to do is to try and space them out longer than i have been.  ideally, i should wait until the next 3 day weekend, like president's day for something, and use a few vacation days at work at the same time.  that way i could get the tongue pierced and not have to talk to anyone.  so in theory, this gives me a few more months.  but if i happen to sound funny next time i'm on the phone, you can probably guess why.

No comments:

Post a Comment